I just came back from Cairo where we have finalized all arrangements for
our conference and to make sure of all logistics for a comfortable,
enjoyable, and a hassle free stay in Cairo for all of you. I would like
to bring to your attention the following:
* The conference venue has been changed to Intercontinental Cairo
Semiramis. It is on the Nile where all rooms have Nile view. It is a
higher classification hotel. It was our first choice, but there was some
renovation going on. Now, the renovation is completed. The hotel is very
close, few meters, to downtown Cairo, The Egyptian museum, and the
famous "Kasr El Nile" bridge. I am very sure that you will enjoy this
historic Semiramis hotel.
* Please, it is very important to book your room in Semiramis hotel
through Wings Tours. As you know the more rooms we have the less renting
fee we pay. Again, I urge you to do it.
* I urge you to use the "meet at the airport" service of Wings Tours, I
used it. They met me with a sign of my name before immigration, they
will guide you (if you need a visa at the airport) to what to do, help
you pick your luggage, go through customs, and then take you to the
hotel. I couldn't believe it, it took 9 mins. to finish everything.
* Stay tuned, an ICECS2015 app (for iPhone and android) will be
available soon (it is sponsored by Mentor Graphics)
Please, email me if you have any concern/question/inquiry. You can,
also, call me at +1 337 255 9784.
Cairo is waiting for you,
*Available Partking Spots:
1. Semiramis International Parking (Please ask for ICECS2015 Special Rate)
2. Omar Markam Parking
3. Tahrir Parking
*The App for ICECS2015 is now available on Google Play here : December 01, 2015
*Advance registration was extended until: November 07, 2015
***Registration is OPEN ***
* For Egyptians who live in Egypt and work at egyptian institutions, please get in touch with Mohamed Kohila (email@example.com)
* Submission of Accepted Camera-Ready FINAL version of Papers:
October 10, 2015 --- October 20, 2015.
Author Registration, must be carried out before:
October 15, 2015 --- October 20, 2015
For all travle, booking and arrangements, there is one stop:
Phone: +20 (2) 240 70 511 / 512
Fax: +20 (2) 226 18 297 / 298
email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com